Living in harmony with Mother Nature is one of the most important thing that one can learn in today’s chaotic world, with global warming and climate change putting man’s very survival at risk.
Here are some aspects of green living, which are especially prevalent in gated communities:
- Beautiful Outdoors: The lush green landscapes give a cheerful feeling, are pleasing to the eye and are good for health.
- Educational Institutions: This is a critical facet of any community living. Numerous educational institutes have opened their franchise or new institutes have opened near gated communities.
In addition, for everyone, coexisting with nature is imperative. Here are some steps which we all can adopt, to make a difference.
- Respecting Mother Earth: this means using only what we need, and not over-exploiting the earth’s resources. The key is to reuse and recycle products, as well as keep one’ surroundings clean.
- Fuel-efficient cars: while buying a new car, we should buy a fuel-efficient model — not only will we save several thousand rupees on fuel, we would also reduce our carbon footprint over the years. Similarly, while buying a new refrigerator, washer or dryer, we should look for the most energy efficient appliances. In case we need a new water heater, we should consider upgrading to a solar heater.
- Reduce/ eliminate plastic: billions of pounds of plastic today comprise up to a whopping 40 percent of the world’s ocean surfaces, and cause widespread havoc and destruction of marine life. We can start using reusable bags while shopping, and avoid products made from or packaged in plastic whenever possible.
- Boycott products that threaten flora & fauna: we should look for products made from sustainable materials such as bamboo. Also, we should avoid products that use materials sourced from the world’s rainforests, such as those in the Amazon and Indonesia.
Green living is not just a fad, it’s a necessity. A little care will go a long way in preserving our planet for future generations. As the saying goes, “There’s enough to satisfy everyone’s need, but not everyone’s greed.”
Green gated communities are the latest trend in the Indian real estate market. While most of the developers offer state of the art facilities but not many take the pains to make the surroundings environment friendly or greener.
Panchsheel Group’s premium residential project spread in 26 acres approx. is conveniently located in the developing region of Greater Noida (West), the Panchsheel Greens-II is the epitome of living in spacious homes with every comfort within reach. With 2/3 BHK apartments featuring rich interior specifications that make each unit a dream home for their occupants, Panchsheel Greens-II makes living full of sheer happiness.
Apart from above, Greens II offers Landscape stretches, jogging/cycling tracks and lots of swings, kids play areas etc. Buying a home here will not just mean a shelter to live but a complete living pleasure.
If you are planning to buy a home then talk to one of our experts at Panchsheel for all your queries. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8287-789-789