The Navratra season is meant not only for festivities, but is also considered auspicious for making various purchases, such as property. There are many reasons to buy a home with Panchsheel this season.
- Discounts: Property developers typically give excellent discounts during the festive season. The offer is usually valid for a certain duration or on certain specific days. E.g. Book your dream home at Rs. 2990/ sq. ft. (all-inclusive) with Panchsheel’s Greens-II project, as part of its Navratra Sabse Acchhe Din offer from 28th March to 5th April, 2017.
- Auspiciousness: Buying a property in this season is associated with good luck and prosperity. This is one of the primary reasons why the sale and purchase of property increases during the festival season, such as Navratra.
- Attractive Offers: Both builders and lenders offer a plethora of offers and schemes during the festival season onhome loans. These include either lower interest rates for a limited time-frame or waiver of processing and/ or other fees. The buyer can make significant savings financially by availing of a festive scheme on home loans.
- Customized payment plans: The developers also offer customized payment plans/ incentives such as flexibility in payment schedule, a lower down payment and a significant amount of the loan amount being paid at possession. For instance, avail of a 30:70 payment plan, when you book with Panchsheel Greens – II this Navratra.
- Give-aways: Panchsheel offers several benefits, if you book within these 9 days – 28th March to 5th April, 2017. These include one free covered parking, AC in all bedrooms, free wardrobe in all bedrooms, below the counter modular kitchen, 1 KVA power back-up, and waiver of external development charge (EDC) as well as lease rent.
So what are you waiting for? Call 8287-789-789 or SMS PBL to 53030 and book your dream home with Panchsheel Greens-II, Pinnacle and Hynish this season to avail great offers!