Why Noida is better place to buy a property than Gurgaon
- When it comes to connectivity, Noida has a definite edge over Gurgaon. It is also closer to Delhi and boasts of smooth connectivity via road and metro link. Well-laid out roads and constant improvements in infrastructure in Noida are winning over Gurgaon’s crippling roads and traffic snarls.
- Greater Noida has successfully hosted India’s first F1 on state of the art Buddh International Circuit F1 track have connectivity with 2 expressways, one in Noida-Greater Noida expressway and another is Yamuna expressway which connects it to Agra via Mathura. The future looks great for Greater Noida, while nothing is new about New Gurgaon.
- Film City in Noida is the home to India’s top media companies including Aaj Tak, NDTV, IBN, Zee and more because of its easy and quick connectivity with Delhi. However Gurgaon too is located to close proximity to New Delhi but does not offer that much ease of connectivity.
- Noida has better travel facilities you can get sharing autos or roadways buses and even private buses from every metro station.
- For children schools, Gurgaon has more and better established international schools than Noida. Noida is definitely ahead of Gurgaon when it comes to higher education facilities. The presence of UP Technical University, Amity University, MTU and many high rated technical and B-Schools in Noida makes it an education hub
- There are as many as 26 different size shopping and entertainment malls in Gurgaon while One of India’s biggest Great India Place mall is in Noida. Other that this some major shopping and entertainment destinations in Noida includes Garden Galleria, The Mall of India, Centre stage Mall, The Spice World Mall, Shopprix Mall, Sab Mall and Atta Market, Sector 18.
- Leading health care provider institutes in Gurgaon include Fortis Hospital, Medanta, Artemis and Max Hospital. Noida has health care facilities from Fortis, Max healthcare, Kailash, Apollo and more.
- Noida also has some chain of hospitals but facilities here are affordable whereas Gurgaon doesnot have the affordable health facilities
Jobs and Career:
- One huge factor which has been in favour of Gurgaon has been the presence of MNCs, which was also responsible for the real estate boom in Gurgaon. Even this is changing, the exorbitant lease costs, coupled with cost cuttings and poor infrastructure are forcing MNCs to shift base to Noida. This again will provide tremendous flip to the cost of Property in Noida
- Noida has a better planned infrastructure in comparison to that of Gurgaon where liveability is still a major concern in many areas.
- Minimum road width in Noida’s industrial sectors is 80 feet as against just 45 feet in Gurgaon.
- Physical infrastructure in Noida and greater Noida is followed by real estate development including commercial and residential. While in Gurgaon, it is just the reverse. Infrastructure is developed only after the real estate potential of an area has been almost fully exploited.
- Wide and better roads, public transport connectivity in each part of Noida, low cost of living, better connectivity through expressways, large green landscape areas, environmental friendly policies, and other related lifestyle facilities in Noida gives it an edge over Gurgaon.
- Noida has better water and electricity supply system with most of its electricity supply being privatized. On the contrary, condition of power supply in Gurgaon is dependent upon Haryana state electricity board which in itself is not so productive/efficient.
- Less pollution in Noida as no polluting industry is permitted in Noida.
- UP as a state is too large and Noida is among the other many cities including Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Kanpur, among others. Whereas Haryana is smaller and Gurgaon is probably the only cash cow. Hence, the latter has always had and will continue to have better government focus than Noida.
- Almost every residential sector in Noida is equipped with well-maintained parks and kids play areas while the key parks in Gurgaon are small and ill-maintained.
To sum it up, from investment point of view, both cities have their own pros and cons. Gurgaon remains largely driven by investors. Noida is more end-users driven and more affordable for mid-segment buyers.
The other key advantage of the millennium city is its close proximity to south Delhi and the IGI airport, which has been the key driver for growth in Gurgaon. But prices here are now exorbitantly high and a person with a small budget (within 50-60 lakhs) has to move to the peripheries to invest.
What favours investors entering the Noida are the price points that would give better appreciation and return on investments. High price points in Gurgaon will not fetch you high rate of appreciation. Noida could give better returns. The region around Noida-greater Noida expressway will be a good investment option with relatively low ticket size. It makes better investor sense to put your stakes in purchasing Property in Noida, So think before you put in your money!
If you are planning to buy a home in Noida/Greater Noida, then talk to one of our experts at Panchsheel for all your queries.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8287-789- 789
Source Credit: Common Floor, NDTV News